UJJWAL MAHATO (M.A.)
State Aided College Teacher, (Category - I)
Department of Education, Sitaram Mahato Memorial College
Area of Specialization & Interest:
Education for the childrens with diverse need & Philosophical foundation of Education,Psychological foundation of Education,Sociological foundation of Education, Research Methodology in Education.
- State Aided College Teacher-I (2020-Present),Department of Education, Sitaram Mahato Memorial College
- Guest Faculty (2019-Present),Department of Education, Bankura University
- Guest Lecturer (2017-2019),Department of Education,Sitaram Mahato Memorial College
- Guest Teacher (2016-2019),Dorodih H.G.K. Vidyapith (H.S.)
- B.A.(Hons)in Education from M.G. College,Lalpur,Purulia under Burdwan University,Burdwan
- M.A. in Education from Vidyasagar University, Midnapore
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from the Sidho-Kanho-Birsha University
- Qualified in NTA UGC NET, December 2018
- Qualified in WB SET, 2019
- Qualified in WB UPTET, 2016
- Qualified in WB PTET, 2016
- Published a paper “A Brief study on Educational thoughts of Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar: An Overview” on an UGC CARE listed journal in Dec. 2019.
- Published a paper “Causes of Ethical Decline in Teacher education in India in present scenario: An Overview” on an UGC CARE listed journal in April 2020.
- Published a paper “Social Networks and their Impact on Higher Education in India” on an Edited Book titled ‘Social Media: Leisure, Health and Education’ by Dr. P. Barman from New Delhi Publishers.
- Published a paper “Relevance of Sri Aurobindo’s Akhanda or Integral Yoga Education in the Field of Teacher Education” on an Edited Book titled ‘Emergence and Essentiality of Yoga in Teacher Education: Principles, Practices & Problems by Dr. P. Debnath.
- Published a paper “YouTube: A New Horizon of Learning” on an Edited Book titled ‘Digitalization in Indian Education System’ by Prof. K. Chattopadhyay & D. Khan from Crescent Publishing House.
- Published a paper “YouTube: Acceptability as a Digital Learning Media in Higher Education Students in India” on an Edited Book titled ‘Teaching with Technology & Quality Assurance’ by Dr. N. Banerjee & Dr. A. Das.
- As a Co-author wroted a Textbook (in Bengali Language) titled “Sikshamulok Darshan O Somaj” (Published in January 2021).
- As a Co-Editor Edited an Edited a Book titled “Challenges of Online Education during the Crisis of COVID-19” (Published in Jan.-Feb. 2021).
- As a Convenor conducted a Two Day’s National Level Webinar on “Challenges of Online Education during the Crisis of COVID-19” on 12th & 13th September 2020.
- Acted & Directed in ‘Lorai’ & ‘Muktir Path’ (Folk Drama about COVID-19 awareness).